Gutter Supply Company has grown rapidly in the last 8 years. Our success can be explained by the high quality of workmanship along with the high quality materials at a reasonable price.
We offer 5? and 6? k-style seamless aluminum and copper gutter for residential and business applications as well as 8″ gutter for large commercial roofs .
All gutters are .032? thick. This is the thickest aluminum on the market for 5″ and 6″ gutter, with heavy duty hidden hangers every 18? that are fastened with 11/2″ screws into the fascia. 8″ K-style gutter is .040″ thick and depending on application, brackets are placed every foot.
Our downspout sizes are 2×3, 3×4 and 4×5 inches. Using the large 3×4 inch downspout can help prevent blockage from debris and improve drainage in heavy downpours and the 4X5 are for comercial applications.
Our business has specialized in installing rain gutters and manufacturing rain gutter products.
All installations include the following:
- .032? seamless aluminum gutter in more than 50 colors including copper.
- Hidden hangers are placed every 18? which are screwed into the fascia.
- Levels are used to insure proper pitch and drainage
- Premium gutter sealer is used on all corners, end caps and outlets.
- Strip miters are used on all corners or custom hand-cut miters if you prefer.
- Downspouts are securely fastened to house with decorative bands with no rattling or movement.
- Five year guarantee on all workmanship, which includes:
- Proper pitch
- Backed by the aluminum manufacturer material warranty of 20 years on paint pealing or fading and the aluminum itself.
We do it all from large housing projects with big home builders and commercial accounts to single residents. Please contact us for all your rain gutter needs at:
Contractors and Home owners give us a call
Same day or next day rain gutter deliveries to all of southeast Wisconsin. Call for details and prices